CarePlus Laser Imaging (CPLI) has been operating as an Social Enterprise. The “Social Enterprise” model promotes quality employment to persons with disabilities. Individuals with disabilities want to be employed and educated, and have a strong desire to become active, participating citizens in the community.
For more information regarding our mission to place the disabled and economically disadvantaged to work please refer to our CarePlus Workforce Solutions home website at www.cpws.org or our parent organization Care Plus NJ, Inc. at www.careplusnj.org.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS !
Toner Cartridge Warranty
- All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee at CPLI’s discretion
- All claims of defective product must be made within 90 days
- The cost to return non-defective products is at the expense of the customer. CPLI must be advised of a return of non-defective items in order to advise the ship-to address for the products in question.
- If a product is received that has obviously been damaged in transit, please refuse the delivery. If the carrier has left the premises, immediately call 888-362-8700
- All non-defective product may be returned for up to 30 days from purchase providing the products are new/unopened and as long as the product life is still active and current. Opened or unsealed boxes and written on boxes are considered used and not returnable.
- CPLI grants credit for returns only if the product and the packaging are in re-sellable condition. Product will not be credited if it is returned written on or damaged.
- CPLI needs to be advised on all defective product. The end user may be advised to contact the manufacturer by CPLI for further technical assistance to resolve the issue per the manufacturer’s instructions/vendor agreements.
- We will not issue a credit if the claim is found to be over a year from date of purchase.
- CPLI guarantees every compatible cartridge to be free of defects for 1 year from the date of purchase. We will replace the cartridge or refund the full price of any found to be defective. We also guarantee that, subject to conditions stated below and under normal use, our printer cartridges will not cause damage, abnormal wear, or deterioration to any compatible printer. If a defect in a compatible cartridge causes printer failure, we will reimburse the customer for the full amount of all service and repairs on the printer. The warranty is dependent upon the customers providing us with satisfactory evidence that the printer failure was due to a defect in the compatible cartridge, including a written statement on an authorized service provider’s letterhead, dated and signed by the company’s service representative
- Freight will only be credited on CPLI errors
- CPLI will send ARS tags for shipping errors and products that are defective
For warranty claims,
please contact Technical Support